Friday 2 June 2023

Blog accuracy criticised

The editorial board has brought to my attention a number of misleading statements in the blog. I would like to reassure both of my readers that at no time have I sought to intentionally deviate from writing a strictly factual account of our epic global circumnavigation.

I may however, have inadvertently omitted the odd port or place name en route; dates, times, names, menus and bird species may be given purely on "an illustrative basis" and in any case, I did not knowingly  mislead anyone, much.

With regard to the last week:
Tues 23 May
Mallaig, nice walk.

Wed 24 May
Inverie (Knoydart), lovely walk, friends to supper.

Thurs 25 May
Armadale, nice walk around castle grounds and tea

Fri 26 May
Rum, walk to Palace

Sat 27 May
Rum, 9 mile walk, almost to Harris

Sun 28 May
Mallaig again.  Drinks with Penny Lane

Mon 29 May
Eigg

Tues 30 May
Epic mountain climbing. 

Wed 31 May
To Kilchoan
Blue whales sighted 

Long walk to Achnaha volcano.





No comments:

Post a Comment